Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Living As An Outcast

All my life, I've been an outcast, Why? Because I have Schizophrenia and I was brought up in a broke home.

"What is Schizophrenia?"
Schizophrenia is a mental health disorder, you can read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

"What do you mean by 'A Broken Home'?"
I was brought up by my Mum, Dad and my 2 sisters. At the age of 6 my Mum cheated on my Dad with a 17-18 year old. Then they got a divorced. Soon after my mum became a alcoholic and her Schizophrenia got worse and she became every aggressive. She started dating, when I was 9 she got engaged to a man, He was also an alcoholic and Schizophrenic. He was very abusive, and When I was 12 my mum chose him over me and I have been living with my Dad ever since. I haven't seen my mum since April 2010.


People find me weird, annoying and a freak, but they just don't know whats wrong with me. I choose not to tell them because they will just call me a psycho, I know I am but still :I

No comments:

Post a Comment